Gastro-Bar Oficina42 Madrid:
''Exhibiting Nanja Wierda, creator of BananArty. Nanja’s style is
unconventional, fun and uplifting! Photography of Mixed Media
and T-shirts. Prints in various sizes available on request.''
• When: December 18th - February 10th, '20
• Where: Calle de la Magdalena 42, Madrid
(next to Metro stop: Antón Martín)
''BananArty© provides you with happy, impermanent
Banana Artworks & Unconventional Apparel.
Laugh, and the world will laugh back at you!''
Available framed Art Prints & T-shirts
Special discount of 20% this month on all T-shirts and framed Art Prints.
''We talk to Nanja Wierda founder of BananArty about art, bananas, and all things Barcelona.''
Inside find out:
• How humour can help build your brand
• The importance of implementing your ideas
• The hard thing about setting up an apparel business
''BananArty© provides you with happy, impermanent Banana Artworks & Unconventional Apparel. Laugh, and the world will laugh back at you!''
Arty Designs for Fun & Business:
• Art - Marketing - Apparel
• Unique hand-drawn designs
• Los plátanos más felices de España!
• Made by Nanja Wierda
• Contact us for collaborations
BananArty© provides you with happy, impermanent Banana Artworks, Creative Marketing & Unconventional Apparel. We have an unusual and extraordinary marketing strategy that we use to collaborate with local businesses in Spain. Our headquarters is based in Madrid. One of the most vibrant cities in the world...
Upcoming 2019: collaboration project with Refruiting ES
* More than 1000+ fans within the first three months! and 2000+ shortly after
* Marketing collaboration with 'Refruiting' : quality fruit distribution to offices throughout Spain.
* Unique t-shirt design for the ADMB (Spain's #1 Marching Band) at Cruïlla Festival
* Video presentation At "The Art of Storytelling - Networking for Creatives" by PR-spotlight
* Collaborations with i.a. Pokekitchen.es; I Like Local; Barcelona Walking.net; Roast Club Cafe;
© 2018-2019 BANANARTY. TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS.